Photocell doors are automatic door systems which are particularly preferred for their rapid opening and closing movement in areas with busy entrance and exit, such as hotels, work places, shopping malls, hospitals, cafés and restaurants.
They prevent connection with the outdoor areas to maintain the balance of cold-warm air indoors. Furthermore, when closed, they preserve the hygiene of the area. Photocell doors offer advantages in use with their silent operation, and are sensitive to all living and non-living objects.
They offer aesthetic and modern solutions with their special design. Glass application prevents interruption of the outside view and keeps the spaces connected to the outdoors.
- Photocell doors can be operated easily and at the desired intensity with 1000 mm + 1000 mm double moving flaps or 1600 mm single flap, with a height of 2200 mm.
- Photocell door operates on the principle of automatically opening when a signal is received, and automatically closing after a certain amount of time.
- The aluminum profiles on the photocell door flaps and side stationary glasses have a wall thickness of 2 mm. The profile system of the flaps ensures high level of tightness with plastic caps and rovings when the automatic door is closed.
- All aluminum profiles in the system can be painted with electrostatic dust paint.
- Photocell door flaps are fit for using double-layered laminated safety glass with a thickness of 8 mm (4+4).
- It ensures silent operation with special electromechanical apparatus connected to the moving flaps, in the upper mechanism of the photocell door.
- The whole mechanism is imported. The system has been certified for CE Standards.
- Photocell door mechanism is capable of 2 flaps, each weighing 100 kg, or a single flap weighing 150 kg with a single engine, and it allows a door passage interval of 3000 mm with 2 flaps and 2000 mm with a single flap. The aluminum body of the mechanism has been designed so that the bearing capacity is not less than 300 kg.
- The car system carrying the flaps has two wheels. Thus, the risk of jamming that may result with multiple wheels is avoided.
- Photocell door has been tested for at least 1 million times of opening and closing.
- Photocell door is compatible with high circulation in entrance and exit, and it can be continuously and consecutively opened and closed throughout the day.
- Photocell door flaps operate silently and without turbulence, and the flap speed can go up to 500 mm/s (900 mm/s for double flaps).
- When the photocell door is closed, the flaps are entirely closed with pressure to ensure sealing.
- Photocell door has a safety photocell system to prevent it from hitting people or things outside its radar vision area. The system prevents the door from closing when a person or an object stands between the door, and deactivates when the door is entirely closed.
- The mechanism has an electronic safety system against jamming between the flaps to ensure safety of the people who try to pass through the doors when it is closing. The system electronically reverses the engine when the doors hit an obstacle on closing, and reopens the door.
- Where necessary, photocell door can be controlled via a button, key contact switch, card reader or password device, or hygienic hand prox.
- The electronic system of the photocell door is protected in a closed casing. The engine and microprocessors cannot be applied as compilations of different brands.
- Photocell door can be manually opened or closed during power outages, and the mechanism has been designed for autoprogramming after power is supplied back.
The system uses glasses manufactured by Trakya Glass Industry Inc., an affiliate of Şişecam, which is the leader in Turkish and European market.
The glasses offer alternatives in different colors according to the concept of the application area.
The glasses are manufactured at global standards, and have all of the required quality documents and certifications.